Activate ABC on Your Smart Devices Roku, Apple, Fire TV, AndroidTV, Smart TV
Enjoy the All in One ABC Channel on Different Devices
Love Disney, Grey’s Anatomy, and sports and don’t even want to compromise with learning the different cultures and lifestyles? How about having all these at the same place and not hopping around to watch them at different sites? If you are excited to know where then you are now reading the right article that will tell you about the exact place you want to be. In this article, we will discuss the ABC channel and its activation on various devices.
A brief on ABC
It is the official website of the American Broadcasting Company, which is an American multinational commercial broadcast television network, under the flagship of Walt Disney Television. It was founded in the year 1943 in New York City, United States. It is regarded as the fifth-oldest major broadcasting network in the world, also nicknamed as The Alphabet Network.
As this channel offers you so much different content, there is an urge to know how you can view the channel. Well, it’s good to know, this channel offers you multiple options on where you can watch the show. This channel can be streamed live on Hulu, YouTube, Fubo TV, and DirecTV stream.
Now, read on to know how you can watch ABC without a cable TV provider.
- Hulu Live TV – this is supported in Roku and the best thing is that you don’t have to come to a long-term agreement, as this offers a 7-day trial after you sign up. If you want to commit to this channel, you have to pay a monthly rent of about $64.99.
- Fubo TV – this streams live local ABC network and is available on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, etc. and if you are willing to go for the subscription, you can have it at $64.99 per month.
- YouTube – it is supported in Android, Apple TV, Fire TV and more, but it is not supported on Roku. However Roku offers a YouTube app, and you can access your favorite shows from there. It also offers a 1 week trial. And after that you have to take a subscription of $64.99 per month if you want to indulge yourself into that awesome world.
- DirecTV – the stream offers ABC streaming, but you have to pay for it, and the price stands at $9.99 per month.
Now, we will jump onto the different procedures to activate ABC on different devices, but first let us see the devices that ABC is compatible with –
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
You need to note down the sign-in credentials of your TV provider because you will be needing them for the activation of the ABC channel.
Guidelines to activate ABC channel on iOS (inclusion of iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV)
- The first step is to go to the Apple App Store.
- Once there, search for the ABC. Once found, download and install it.
- Now the app needs to be launched.
- As you launch it, you will be shown an activation code. Make sure to write it down.
- Now go to the activation page using the link abc.com/activate.
- Once you are in the site, enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
- Then you have to select your TV provider and sign up with TV provider’s login credentials.
- Then click on the Submit button and you can watch all your favorites in one place.
Guidelines to activate ABC on Android TV
Now, on the Android you can watch the ABC channel for free except for the premium section.
- First go to the Play Store of the Android TV or phone.
- Search for the ABC app, and once you find it, install and download it.
- Once installed, the launching of the app needs to be completed.
- After the launching is done you will get an activation code.
- Go to the activation page using the link abc.com/activate.
- Give the activation code in the given space and click on the Continue button.
- Now you need to select your TV provider and sign in with the login credentials.
- Then click on the Submit button and you can enjoy your favorite shows.
Guidelines to activate ABC on Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV is to be turned on and then the Amazon App Store is to be opened.
- Then search for the ABC channel.
- Open the ABC app, and then install and download the app.
- Now launch the app, and after the launching, you will get an activation code. Remember the code.
- Now go the activation page using the link https://abc.com/activate using a separate device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Give in all the login credentials of you TV provider after the selection.
- After the verification is done, you are good to go with your favorite shows.
Guidelines to activate ABC on Roku
- Connect the Roku media player with your TV after turning it on.
- Once the connection is made, go to the Roku channel store.
- Go to the Movies and TV section and search for the ABC channel.
- Once you find it, select the app and click on the Add Channel button, and follow the onscreen prompts for the completion of the process.
- Now your channel is on the Roku channel list and open the channel and select the Account option. It is on the menu bar at the top of the ABC Roku channel home screen.
- Now you are on the next screen and you will get an activation code. Write it down.
- Next, go to the activation web page using the link abc.com/activate.
- Once in the page, enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
- Select you TV provider and give all the credentials to sign in.
- After the activation is done, enjoy all your shows.
Guidelines to activate ABC channel on Xbox.
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the Xbox one to your TV.
- After the connection, you need to connect your Xbox One to turn on the Xbox device.
- Go to the Microsoft Store and search for the ABC channel. You can even search for it by typing its name on the Search menu.
- Click on the Channel logo. This will take you to another page, where you will see the option to get the channel.
- Click on the name, and press the Get button, and be clear to follow the onscreen prompts to install the channel.
- Once installed, launch it. This will take you to another page, where you will see an activation code. Definitely remember it.
- Now go to the activation page using the link abc.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the given field and after hit on the Continue button.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to your account and you are good to go.
Have you forgotten your TV provider’s Username and Password?
If you have forgotten the username or password, visit the website of your TV provider or reach the support team. You will also be able to register for a new User ID from your TV provider on their website.
You can follow the above steps to activate ABC channel on various devices. If you face any further problems, feel free to contact them. You can contact them through their support website through the link https://support.abc.com/hc/en-us where you can drop a mail to request technical support. You will be taken to the other page, fill up all the credentials provided and submit it.