www.macys.com/p/credit-service/benefits – Apply for Macy’s Credit Card Online
Macy’s Credit Card Online Access :
Macy’s Credit Card provides the shoppers with a great opportunity to earn points on their every purchase at Macy’s and get benefits of the Star Rewards in various ways. It means the more you shop at Macy’s, the more rewards you will get and more offers you will unlock. Plus, as a Macys Credit Cardholder, you can get the most out of the Macy’s Star Rewards membership. And conveniently manage all of these through your Macy’s Online Account.
Macy’s Credit Card Features & Benefits :
Opening a new Macy’s Credit Card account allows the users to enjoy a wide variety of savings, offers, and special perks just for shopping at Macy’s. The key benefits you are offered as a Macys Credit Cardholder are given below.
- Automatically enrolled for membership in the Macy’s Star Rewards program
- Save 20% up to $100 on your Macys Credit Card over the first two days
- 1%, 2%, 3%, or 5% back in rewards based on your loyalty membership status on Macy’s purchases.
- Upgraded to Gold status 7 days after spending between $500 and $1199 at Macy’s using the card in a calendar year.
- Upgraded to Platinum status 7 days after spending over $1200 in a year at Macy’s using the card.
- Receive exclusive perks and offers from time to time for a limited time
- 25% off any day with Star Passes for cardholder-exclusive savings and star pass coupons disclosed on each Star Pass. (not available in Bronze status)
- Earn rewards more and faster on Star Money Bonus Days, a special time to earn points at a level described at the time of an offer made on Macy’s purchases
- Free Standard Shipping with no minimum for Macy’s Gold or Platinum Credit Cardholder
- Redeem every 1000 points for $10 Start Money Rewards valid for 30 days after issuance. You can spend the Star Money on anything at Macy’s excluding gift cards, fees, and services.
- No up-gradation fee
- Additional cards for the authorized users
- Access Macy’s Star Rewards membership and credit card details digitally through the mobile app and online account access on the website.
Macy’s American Express Credit Card :
With Macy’s American Express Credit Card, you can get to enjoy the same great benefits with some added advantages like
- Use at millions of places across the world where American Express Credit Cards are accepted.
- Get 3% back in rewards at restaurants including food delivery
- Get 2% back in rewards at gas stations and supermarkets
- Receive 1% back in rewards everywhere else
- Entertainment Access to select cities; tickets are available during the specified sales period
- All your Star Rewards Loyalty levels and points balance transfer to your new Macy’s American Express Credit Card automatically.
How to Apply for a Macy’s Credit Card Online :
If you buy things from Macy’s on a regular basis, the card can be a useful tool for you to get more savings. Applying for a Macys Credit Card over the web is very simple and easy. So, if you would like to take advantage of a Macys Credit Card, you can apply for opening a new card account online. To initiate the application, you can
- Visit the Macy’s Card Benefits website, www.macys.com/p/credit-service/benefits
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” link found on the right of the page under the ‘Open a Macy’s Card’ section.
- You will be directed to Macys Credit Card Application page where you need to provide some of the basic details and contact information about you.
- Like you have to enter your First Name, Middle Initials (Optional), Last Name, Email Address, and Cell Phone Number,
- Select the Phone Type (Mobile, Home, and Work) from the list and click the “Continue” button.
- Confirm your address by entering the Street Address without using a special character and a P.O. Box, Apt./Suite (optional), City, State, and ZIP Code.
- Add a few more details i.e. Residence Status (Rent/Own/Other), Monthly Housing Payment, Total Annual Net Income, Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and Social Security Number.
- Double-check all the details you have provided and continue.
- Review Account terms and details, rates and fees, and other important information
- Go to the end; select the agreement check box (required) and email status application (optional).
- Click on the red “Submit Application” button when you are done.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you can be considered for both the Macy’s American Express Credit Card and the Macy’s Credit Card. If you approved of both, Department Stores national bank, the issuer of Macys Credit Card and Macy’s American Express Credit Card, will contact you to select your card.
Note that a new Macy’s Credit Card account is opened with Silver status. There are. You will qualify for the other two higher statuses, Gold and Platinum, based on your annual purchases, less return, credits, discounts, and adjustments in the previous full calendar year. If your account is upgraded, it will remain at that level for the remainder of the current calendar year and the next full calendar year as well.
How to Activate Macy’s Credit Card Online :
Once you receive your new Macy’s Credit Card by mail, you need to activate it to start using and access the card-member facilities. For that, you can use online activation. Activating your card online is very easy; it takes only a few simple steps. To initiate the procedure, keep your new card with the welcome package at ready and
- Visit Macys Credit Card portal, www.macys.com/creditservice/gateway.
- Scroll down and click on the red “ACTIVATE CARD” button located below the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to enter.
- On the Macys Credit Card Registration page input your Card Number, Name as it appears on it, Security Code, and the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN.
- Select the checkbox to add the card to your Macy’s My Wallet so Start Passes are added for fast access at checkout online and in-store.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
After the verification is successfully complete, your Macy’s Credit Card or Macy’s American Express Credit Card will be activated and ready for use.
Also Read : Activate Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard Online
How to Add Macy’s Credit Card to Macy’s Online Account :
As a Macy’s online customer, you can add your Macy’s Credit Card to your macys.com account to track the Star Money progress, pay bills, request a credit limit increase, and many more. To add your Macys Credit Card to your existing Macy’s Online Account, first, you need to sign in to macys.com and then complete a few steps. Here is a short guide provided to help you do the task rightly.
- Go to Macy’s Card Benefits website, www.macys.com/p/credit-service/benefits, and click on the “Sign In My Account” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Or, you can visit Macy’s Credit Card portal, www.macys.com/creditservice/gateway, and click on the “Sign In” button under ‘Already have a macys.com account?’
- Enter the Email Address and Password associated with your Macy’s online account in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to speed up the future login. For security, use the feature only if you are on your personal device.
- Click the “Sign In” button to enter into your Macy’s Online Account.
- After logging in, click on the red “Add My Card” button under the Macys Credit Card section on the left-hand side.
- Fill out a short form with the required details i.e. Card Number, Name as it appears on it, Security Code, and the last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Set up the security questions-answers and hit the “Add Card” button.
How to Reset Macy’s Online Account Password :
At the time of signing up process to your Macy’s Online Account to add your credit card if you forgot your login password, you can submit a password request. Just, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link found below the entry fields of the Sign-In area and enter the email address attached with your Macy’s account. Click the “Send Link” button to receive a link and instructions to reset your Macy’s Online Account password.
How to Create a Macy’s Online Account :
Even if you do not have a Macy’s Online Account but you are a Macys Credit Cardholder, you can sign up for a new account in macys.com. To create a Macy’s Account to manage the credit card online, you can
- Visit the Macy’s Sign-In page, www.macys.com/account/signin or Macys Credit card portal www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway/guest
- Click on the “Create Account” or “Create An Account” button from the right-hand side.
- Start the registration by entering your first name, last name, and email address in the first three fields.
- Create a password 7-16 characters in length and contains uppercase, lowercase, and numbers. Do not use space and some certain signs e.g.. , | \ / = _
- Enter Your Birth Month and Day
- Check the “Join Star Rewards!” box if you are not enrolled in the program yet.
- Select your preference to receive emails and get messages about Macy’s sales, events, orders, new arrivals, important account information.
- If you choose to get text alerts, you need to provide your 10-digit mobile number and select your text types for the alerts.
- In the last, click the “Create Account” button.
To Make Macys Credit Card Payment :
If your Macys Credit Card is added to your Macy’s Online Account, you can conveniently pay your credit card bills online. All you need to do is sign in to your Macy’s Account online and select the “Make a Payment” button. Then choose the amount, date, and source of the payment. Verify the provided information and authorize the payment.
Apart from online, you can pay your Macys Credit Card bills over the phone by calling the customer service number. Or, send the payment to the following mailing address:
PO Box 78008
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8008
You can also visit any Macy’s store and pay your bills by cash, check, or money order.
Contact Information :
Macy’s Customer Service Number: 888-257-6757
For more information about Macy’s American Express Credit Card and the Macys Credit Card, you can call DSNB at 1-866-593-2543