citizensbank.com – Close Citizens Bank Account
How To Close Citizens Bank Account Quickly :
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is one of the country’s most established and biggest monetary foundations, with $185 billion in resources as of June 30, 2021. Settled in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens offers a wide scope of retail and business banking items and administrations to people, private ventures, center market organizations, enormous companies, and foundations.
Citizens help its clients arrive at their potential by paying attention to them and by understanding their requirements to offer customized exhortation, thoughts, and arrangements. In Consumer Banking, Citizens gives an incorporated encounter that incorporates versatile and internet banking, and every minute of everyday client contact focus, and the comfort of roughly 3,000 ATMs and around 1,000 branches in 11 states in New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest locales.
Services Offered by Citizens Bank:
- Small Business
Citizens Bank Personal Banking:
- Personal Services: Banking & Credit Cards, Home Loans, Student Loans & Refinancing, Investing & Retirement, Auto Loans.
How to Close Citizens Bank Account Through a Local Branch:
- To visit your nearest branch of Citizens Bank you can copy and paste the Citizen Bank URL citizensbank.com to visit the page
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on the ‘Find a branch/ATM’ tab.
- At the center-left side of the page under the schedule, your checkup section enters your zip code, city, or state click on the ‘Find’ button.
- This way you will find the address of the nearest branch.
- Then tell the executive that you want to close the Citizens Bank account.
- You need to share some information such as your identification or verification proof, security code number, your residential address, date of birth, PIN code, and some other details. They ask you these questions to verify your identity.
- After the following process, your account will be immediately closed.
- Follow the given process to quickly close your Citizens Bank account by just visiting your nearest branch of Citizens Bank.
- If you are looking for a simpler way of closing the account, then just reducing your account balance to zero is insufficient to close your account and will not exempt you from fees. Also, you need to make sure that any pending transactions have finished processing, and that you discontinue any deposits that may automatically be made into the account.
- You must also contact any merchants who bill you automatically to change your payment arrangements with them so that they do not attempt to take payment from your checking account that you are closing. If any payments are deposited into the account or are withdrawn from it within the first 60 calendar days after the account has been closed, it can force the account to re-open.
Also Read : Dearborn Federal Credit Union Login
Close Citizens Bank Account Through Phone Number:
- You can also close your Citizens Bank account through the phone. This one is the fastest and the most relevant way by which you can close your account. Given below is the easy process:
- You need to call on the toll-free number 800-922-9999.
- One of the agents will receive your call. Tell him/her that you want to close your Citizens Bank account.
- You need to tell the agent the reason for which you want to close your account.
- Then your request will be immediately accepted and your account will be closed instantly.
- This is an easy process by which you can close your Citizens Bank account through a phone number.
Open Citizens Bank Checking Account:
- If you are interested in opening a checking account go to the webpage citizensbank.com
- At the upper left side of the screen click on ‘Banking and credit cards’ tab under the for you section.
- From the drop down choose and checking accounts button.
- Next at the center you will be requested to enter your zip code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
How to Open Citizens Bank Savings Account:
- Go to the official portal by using the URL citizensbank.com
- From the banking and credit cards section click on ‘Savings account’ button.
- Next follow the page instructions from there.
Citizens Bank Contact Help:
For further help options call on 888-323-4732. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.