www.facebook.com – Facebook Desktop Site on your Devices
How to Access the Facebook Site on Mobile:
Nowadays people consume their mobile devices more and more. For a study in 2020, there are more than 60% of the websites are visited on a mobile device. Due to this shift in the landscape, companies and web developers make a considerable effort to ensure their users have a good experience viewing their websites. There are some ways to improve a user’s mobile experience.
Facebook’s mobile app lacs of several features from the desktop site. If you open Facebook in your mobile browser and request for the desktop version, basically it will resize the mobile app. But there is an easy way which you can access Facebook with all its desktop features on your mobile browser of choice.
How to Access the Facebook Desktop Site on Your Mobile Device:
When you visit the Facebook website on your mobile, you will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the website. It is also a fully-functional version of Facebook, but it might not be an ideal version for all users. With the desktop version, you will get a more robust experience, and you will not get the desktop feature on the mobile version.
The simple way to view the desktop version on your phone, follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to open Facebook in your mobile browser.
- Then, go to the browser settings and tap on the Desktop Site.
That is all there is to it. After you click on the Desktop Site, the browser will refresh the back to the desktop version. Most of the major mobile browser supports this feature, including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Also Read: Activate Plex Online
Facebook Desktop Site in Mobile Chrome:
It is quite easy to change the Facebook mobile site to a desktop site. For that, you just need to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to open Facebook in your Google Chrome mobile.
- Then, simply tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- From there, you have to tap on the Desktop Site option.
Facebook Desktop Site in Mobile Safari:
- You need to open Facebook on Safari mobile.
- Then, simply tap on the ‘aA’ icon in the top left corner.
- After that, you have to tap on the Request Desktop Website option.