How to Clear Chrome Cache on Computer
How to Clear Chrome Cache:
If you don’t know how to clear the cache in Google Chrome, then this article is for you. Moreover, it can fix the technical issue with the Google browser, free up storage space, and even improve your computer’s performance.
For those who don’t know, the browser cache is a collection of temporary website data, documents, and images that are built up while surfing the web. Just clearing cache files on your browser, can help you to load the web pages a lot faster on repeated visits, as you have copies of the site’s content already saved locally. However, it can also cause problems too, like when Chrome attempts to load older content for a page that is since been updated.
Why Should You Clear the Cache in Google Chrome?
Clearing cache in Google Chrome provides a faster, more efficient browsing experience. However, if you notice that pages are loading slower than usual or websites aren’t displaying the most up-to-date information.
It can also fix several issues on websites. Just by clearing your cache files on your Chrome, you will ensure that when visiting websites, Chrome will save the most current files. Moreover, clearing your Chrome cache regularly can keep your browsing data private.
How Can Your Clear Cache Data on Google Chrome?
You can easily clear your cache on Google Chrome on both desktop and mobile in just a few steps.
- Firstly, you have to open Google Chrome, on your desktop and click on the More icon from the top right-hand corner (It looks like three dots).
- Then, in the drop-down menu, you have to click on the More tools option.
- After that, you have to click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Then, in the pop-up menu, you have to choose a time range. There, you will get the options ranging from the last hour to all time.
- Make sure that, that the boxes are checked beside the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Then, you need to select the Clear Data option.
Also Read: AT&T Transfer Contacts Online
- Firstly, you have to open the Google Chrome app for iPad, iPhone, and Android. You have to tap on the More icon (looks like three dots) at the top right of the screen for the Android Device. You will get more options on the bottom right of the screen for the Apple devices.
- You have to tap on the History option and then click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Then, you must have to select the time range. Options range from the list hour to all time.
- You have to make sure that the boxes for ‘Cookies and site data and checked images and files are selected.
- Simply tap on the Clear Data on Android devices and Clear Browsing Data on Apple devices.