canvas.csun.edu – Login to your CSUN Canvas Account
CSUN Canvas Portal Login :
California State University, Northridge is a public university of California. They enrolled for more than 38,391 pupils and over 4,000 staff and faculty, which makes it the largest undergraduate population as well as the 2nd biggest total student body of the 23 campuses California State University.
About CSUN Canvas :
Canvas is a modern and user-friendly teaching and learning platform for students and faculty. The Canvas CSUN portal is a gateway for the faculty and support staff of California State University, Northridge to learn how to get the most out of using Canvas for teaching and learning.
Canvas has every feature that modern learning management has to offer. It can accept and grade assignments, conduct discussions in forums, assignments, and quizzes, communications with students, store and organize course resources, etc.
The student will get access to the course’s materials, view class calendars, to-do lists and establish their tastes to receive notifications on your mobile phone.
Canvas offers extensive user support tools, such as video tutorials, how-to documentation, and teacher training courses.
Requirements to Access the CSUN Canvas :
You will need the following things to access your CSUN Canvas portal:
- You must have a PC or Laptop or Smartphone with a reliable internet connection.
- You need your CSUN Canvas User ID and Password.
How to Access CSUN Canvas Portal :
You can access the CSUN Canvas portal very easily. You must have your User ID and Password to access the CSUN Canvas portal. If you have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to this link csun.edu/it/canvas.
- There, on that page, you have to click on the login to Canvas option, go to the canvas.csun.edu page.
- Then, on the given fields, you need to input your User ID and Password.
- After entering your login credentials, you just need to select the Login button.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, then you will be logged in to your account.
How to Reset CSUN Canvas Username :
Make sure that you have your user id to access the portal. But for any reason, if you forgot your username, you cannot access your CSUN Canvas portal. You have to recover your forgotten User ID. You can recover your forgotten user ID, just by following these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link csun.edu/it/canvas.
- Then, on that page, you need to click on the ‘login to Canvas’ option.
- Then, under the Login button, you need to click on the Forgot My User ID option.
- You need to input your first and last name on the first field.
- Then, enter your 9-digit CSUN ID Number.
- You have to enter your CSUN email address either @my.csum.edu or @csun.edu.
- You also have to enter the month and day of your birth.
- After entering all the required details, you need to select the Search option.
- Then, follow the further steps to recover your forgotten CSUN User ID.
Also Read : How to Access My Novant Online Account
How to Reset CSUN Canvas Password :
The password is the most important credential to access the CSUN Canvas portal. If you forgot your password, then you cannot access your CSUN Canvas account. If you are having trouble remembering your password, then you need to reset it. In order to reset your forgotten password, you must have to follow these basic details below:
- You need to visit this link csun.edu/it/canvas.
- Then, you have to click on the login to Canvas option.
- Then, under the Login button, you have to select the Forgot My Password.
- You have to provide your date of birth and your CSUN email in the required fields.
- After entering all the required details, you need to click on the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the further guideline to reset your forgotten password.
CSUN Contact Info :
CSUN provides very reliable customer service to the students and staff. If you have any questions about the CSUN Canvas, you can simply contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Faculty Technology Center: (818) 677-3443
IT Help Center: (818) 677-1400
Universal Design Center: (818) 677-5898
Classroom Support: (818) 677-1500
So, it is a very simple and easy process to access your CSUN portal. You must have your Canvas User ID and Password to access the portal. If you have login credentials, then you can simply follow the above-mentioned details to access the CSUN Canvas portal.
Reference Link :