TTU Raiderlink Login at portal.texastech.edu
How To Login to Your TTU Raiderlink, TTU Mail, and TTU Blackboard Account
Texas Tech University students and employees are provided with a safe and secure web portal to log into the eRaider Account with a single username and password and access many resources of the university.
TTU eRaider is the Electronic Identification of Texas Tech University that enables the users to access their email account, the internet, Raiderlink for registration and information, various courses and training, and take advantage of all other facilities and benefits available to them.
The university is located on the South Plains of West Texas in Lubbock and is the only campus in Texas which is home to a major university, law, and medical school. Though the majority of the students come from the southwestern states, TTU serves students from all the 50 United States and over 100 countries across the world.
How To Login to TTU Raiderlink Account?
If you are a TTU student, faculty, and staff member registered with Texas Tech University Electronic Identification, you can log in to your eRaider Account online and access most TTU resources and services that required electronic sign-in. For logging in to TTU eRaider
- Visit the TTU Raiderlink Login portal at portal.texastech.edu
- It will take you to the TTU Raiderlink Login Window
- Enter your eRaider username or TTU Email Address and Password in their specific fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
Once you are done with TTU Raiderlink Login, you will be able to access your TTU Email, enroll in computing short courses, sign up for online training, download free software, create your own website, set up notifications, get important information, and stay updated with your education and university, etc.
With eRaider Online Account, you can also access Raiderlink. It is an online campus connection TTU providing class registration, financial services, campus calendar, campus announcement, search engines, local weather forecasts, and links to many other University services.
How to Recover TTU Raiderlink Username Online?
TTU eRaider enables the users of the TTU Raiderlink Login portal to self-serve and find their username eRaider Online Account Username in the event they cannot remember the info or, have any issue for which they are unable to access the portal. To initiate the retrieval procedure of eRaider Username, they will need to
- Go to TTU Raiderlink Page portal.texastech.edu
- Click on the “Forgot Username?” button found below the sign-in area to enter the eRaider
Account Management System.
- Type the identification information i.e. Legal First Name, Legal Last Name, and Date of Birth in their fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on “Continue” to verify your identity.
- Select an option between “Voice Call” and “Text Message” to receive a verification code and continue again.
- After the code will be sent to the contact phone number specified on your eRaider account, enter it in its appropriate space
- Click the “Verify” button to complete the procedure and your TTU eRaider Username will be shown on your device screen.
Also Read :
How to Reset TTU Raiderlink Login Password?
The TTU eRaider members can also reset their TTU Raiderlink Login account password if they do not know or have forgotten their current eRaider password. To reset a new password for the TTU eRaider and obtain your account access again over the web, you can use the following steps
- Go to the Texas Tech eRaider Sign In online portal portal.texastech.edu
- Click the “Forgot Password?” button from the bottom of the login section.
- Enter your eRaider Username and Date of Birth on the eRaider
Account Management System webpage
- Click “Continue” and confirm your identity by entering either your Social Security Number or R-Number (Tech ID) that has on your file in the TTU eRaider system.
- Choose your option to receive the verification code to the contact phone number in your eRaider account and continue.
- Enter the code on the next page and click the “Verify” button.
- Create a new eRaider password following the requirements and recommendations provided on the page.
- Upon completion of the password reset, allow 5 minutes for the password change to take effect and then return to eRaider to log in.
And if you already know your eRaider current password but would like to change it, you can click the “Change Password” button on the Texas Tech eRaider Sign In page and log in to with your TTU Raiderlink Login username or email address to replace the old password with a new one.
What is Texas Tech Email?
My Texas Tech Email is an advanced mode of communication that can be easily accessible from any location with a trusted Internet connection. It is a mandatory thing to pass a day at Texas Tech University as it will keep you updated with every information related to the university.
How to Access TTU Email?
To access your Texas Tech Email just visit
- https://office.com and choose “Outlook”.
- It will take you to the Microsoft Login Window.
- Then enter your TTU Email Login Id and which is nothing but your email Id
- Now click on Next and move forward.
How To Access TTU Blackboard?
Follow the below steps for TTU Blackboard Login,
- Visit TTU Blackboard Login Portal at ttu.blackboard.com
- Now you need to enter your ttu eRaider username or ttuhsceRaider username or your @ttu.edu email address.
- Now type the password to log into TTU Blackboard
How to Set Up TTU eRaider Online Account?
TTU eRaider accounts are automatically generated for the registered Texas Tech University students and staff based on their role at the institution. They are provided with a set-up code to activate and set up that account. If you are a TTU student or employee and not set up your online account in eRaider yet, you can do it online using the following steps listed here.
Before beginning, have the eRaider set-up code and a phone number capable of receiving text messages or voice calls are ready. If you cannot find the code check your non-Texas Tech Email Account for it from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the junk or spam folder too. You can also get the code from the Texas Tech staff member who manually authorized your account. Still can’t locate the code? Most likely your eRaider Web Account is already set up; then try to reset the password to obtain the account access.
- Visit the Texas Tech eRaider Online portal, eraider.ttu.edu or portal.texastech.edu
- Click the first option, “Set-Up Account” button, under ‘Sign in’
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy), and Code in their respective fields in the middle of the eRaider Account Set-Up page.
- Click the “Confirm” button to proceed.
- Next, provide some of your biographical information i.e. phone number, email address, gender, residential address, city, state, postal code, and country.
- Click “Continue” to enter your contact information.
- Select your country; enter the full phone number excluding the country code. For the US phone number, type the full 10-digit number.
- Choose the contact method and email address.
- A verification code will be sent to the provided contact. Check the phone or email to locate the code and enter it in the specific ‘Enter Code’ box on your screen and continue.
- Create a password of your choice as per the requirements and recommendations.
- Confirm the information and click the “Complete Account Set-Up” for your eRaider Account activation. If you see any information is incorrect, cancel it and start the account set-up process again.
Once your TTU eRaider Account set-up process is completed wait up to 30 minutes for your account to be finalized. Then, you can sign in to TTU eRaider and access the services.
Contact Information :
TTU IT Help Central Phone Number: 806-742-4375 (HELP)/ 877-484-3573 (toll-free)
Email Address: email@example.com
407 Flint Ave, Lubbock, TX 79409