ung.view.usg.edu – Steps to Access UNG D2L Account
How to Login at UNG D2L Portal :
The University of North Georgia is also known as the UNG. It is a public senior military college with several campuses within Georgia. United System of Georgia is the parent company is the UNG. It was founded on January 8, 2013, by a merger of North Georgia College & State University and Gainesville State College. They have many campus locations located in Dahlonega, Gainesville, Watkinsville, Blue Ridge, and Cumming. They have more than 20,000 enrolled students, which makes it the sixth-largest public university in Georgia.
About UNG D2L Portal :
UNG D2L is an online platform that is designed for the University of North Georgia. Remote learning has become a great feature nowadays. Almost every University is implementing the same for the benefit of students.
Features of UNG D2L Portal :
With the UNG D2L portal, you can access your courses and college, without going to the classroom. It provides many features so that you may enjoy your online classes as well as offline. These are the following features that you will get with the UNG D2L portal:
- Best icon-based navigation.
- Accessibility to modify courses
- Mobile-friendly user interface
- Calendar function for scheduling, etc.
UNG D2L Account Login :
The login process for the UNG D2L portal is very easy. Make sure that you have your UNG username and password to access the portal. If you are a new user, then you have to complete your registration first. If you have your UNG D2L login credentials, then follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link ung.view.usg.edu/d2l/login.
- There, on that page, you need to select the UNG Student/ Faculty Login option or go to the auth.ung.edu page
- Then, on the given space, simply input your username and password.
- To save your username on that device, you have to check the Remember Me option.
- After providing your login credentials, you have to click on the Sign In option.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, you will be logged in to your account.
Sign Up for UNG D2L Portal :
At the time of admission, the university will provide you a UNG ID. Using this ID and your SSN, you can easily activate you activate your account. In order to sign up for the UNG D2L portal, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to go to this link auth.ung.edu
- There, on that page, you need to click on the New Student? First Time Signing In option.
- You have to enter your SSN or UNG ID in the first field.
- Provide your date of birth on the last field.
- After entering the required details, you need to select the Submit button.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to sign up or activate your account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of UNG D2L Portal :
Make sure that you remember your password to access the UNG D2L portal. For any reason, if you forgot your password, then you cannot access your account. You have to reset you reset your password to access the account again. If you wish to reset your forgotten password, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link auth.ung.edu
- Then, on that page, you need to select the Change/Forgot Password option.
- There, you have to click on the Forgot Password option.
- You have to provide your username on the first field and choose your language.
- After entering the required details, simply click on the Next button.
- After that, you have to follow the steps further to reset your forgotten UNG D2L password.
Also Read : Login to your Walden University Student Account
UNG Contact Info :
For any reason, if you face any technical issues, you can simply contact the UNG Service Desk. You can call them at 706.864.1922 or send an email at email@example.com.
So, as you can see, the login process for the UNG D2L is very easy and secure. You must have to activate your UNG D2L account first. If you have your login credentials, then you can simply follow the above-mentioned steps to access your UNG D2L portal. Still, have any queries, contact the customer service department for help.
Reference Link :