www.disneyplus.com – Troubleshooting for Disney Plus Not Working on Devices
Troubleshooting methods to make the Disney + app work on your Fire Stick:
Disney + has always been an app that has the power to entertain all people of different ages starting from toddlers to old ones. There are amazing movies, TV shows, animated movies and so more that can keep you entertained for all the hours. Most people use the Fire Stick which is a very common device for a huge amount of apps, as it supports almost all the apps from the entertainment world. Sometimes, malfunctioning of an app is common on Fire Stick. In this article, we will discuss the probable ways to stop the hindrance of the Disney + app on your Fire Stick. There are a total of 10 troubleshooting methods that you can try to make the app work properly again and keep the entertainment going.
You can try following the steps if the Disney + is not working on your Fire Stick
Check the server once to see if the Disney + app is able to connect:
The first thing that you need to try is checking the Disney + servers if it is facing any downside. The only thing that you can do is wait until the problem is resolved from their side.
You can try watching a different title:
The other thing you can do is watch a different title as there might be problems a specific title might face due to region-to-region service. So you can try watching another title from the Disney + library and see if that works.
Try signing out and signing in to your account
There might be the possibility that the data is corrupted, so you can try signing out and then again signing in and for that, you may follow the steps –
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your Fire Stick.
- Then at the Disney + Home Screen, you have to go to the Settings.
- Click on the Logout
- Then sign in again with the credentials.
Check the speed of your Wi-Fi modem:
The speed of the internet should not be less than 5 Mbps, and if that is the case from your Wi-Fi, then you are to face the problem. For that, you need to check the speed of your Wi-Fi and you may also contact your Internet Provider.
Try restarting the Fire Stick:
One of the best ways is to restart the device because this will drain out all the potential problems on your Fire Stick and you have to follow the steps –
- First, go to the Home Page, click on the Cog button and you will get access to Settings.
- Then you have to find the My Fire button and tap on it.
- The next phase is that you have to choose the Restart
- When you are prompted, click on the Restart
This will automatically restart your Amazon Fire Stick. The only thing now left is that you have to go to the Disney + app to see if it is properly working or not.
Try clearing the Cache and Data on Disney:
Data is temporarily stored on your Fire Stick by different apps. If this is the case, then you have to clear them all, and to do so you have to follow the steps –
- Go to the Home Screen of your Fire TV and navigate towards the Settings.
- Getting on to the Settings page, select the Manage Installed Applications.
- Now, you have to locate the Disney + app among the list of the installed apps and select it.
- Now you have to click on the Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Now, you have to sign in to the Disney + app and see if your problem is solved.
Also Read: How to Activate Stan TV Online
Try updating or reinstalling the app whichever is convenient:
Sometimes there might be an updated version of the app available and if you haven’t updated the app, then you may face this problem on your Fire Stick. To update the latest version of the app, follow the steps –
- Go to the Home Screen of the Fire Stick and navigate to the Your Apps and Games.
- There you have to highlight the Disney + app and next you have to press the Menu button on the remote.
- There will be a list of options available, and from there you have to click on the More Info.
- If there is a new version available, you have to click on the Update.
When you are facing any problem while running the app on your device, another common way is to uninstall the app and reinstall it again. You can try doing the same by following the steps –
- Navigate towards the Settings while at the Home Screen.
- Then you have to select Applications.
- Then you need to select Manage Installed Apps.
- Next, select the Disney + and click on the Uninstall
This would uninstall the app, and with that, if there is any corruption in the app would be gone. Now, you have to follow the methods to install the app on your Fire Stick. If there is an updated version available, this process would do everything at once.
Factory Reset your Fire Stick:
The other thing that you can try is the factory reset your device. This is the phenomenon that can resolve all the problems and stop the hindrance that you have been facing. There are two procedures given for it.
Performing the Factory rest using the remote –
- As you are at the Home Screen, you have to press the right direction and back buttons at the same time and hold it for a few seconds.
- Then you will see a pop-up message on your device saying that ‘Factory Reset has been initiated in your device’. Now, you have to click on the Ok button to start the procedure. You do not have to unplug the device during the process.
While you are done with the procedure, you have to reinstall the app and check if the app is now working fine.
Go to the Settings to Factory Reset the Fire Stick
- First, go to the Settings when you are at the Home Screen.
- Next, when you are in the Setting page, you have to navigate and select the My Fire TV.
- Now, you have to select the option Reset to Factory Defaults and enter the PIN when prompted.
- Now you have to click on the Reset option and don’t unplug the device.
Now, just you have to reinstall the Disney + app and check if that works.
Try updating your Fire Stick:
If you have not updated your device, problems are then seen on the operating systems, and in such cases, there might be app that start malfunctioning. So you can follow the steps to update you Fire Stick –
- First, go to the Settings on your Home Screen.
- Now, you have to scroll down and select the My Fire TV.
- Then you have to click on the option About.
- Next click on Check for Updates.
- If there is any update available, it would automatically start downloading and then you have to click on the Install Update.
Now, you just need to wait for the installation to complete, then you can go back to the app and try streaming it and check if your problem is solved.
If you see that there is no sound in the video you are watching on your Fire Stick, then you may restart the Fire Stick and see if the problem is solved or not. You can try clearing the Cache and Data and then try starting the app, and the other best way is to uninstall the app and again install it. These are the methods that can help with your problem, and that can be solved.
You can try all the steps above that if the problem on your Fire Stick with the Disney + app is gone, and if not, the last thing left to be done is to contact Disney + help, so that they see the matter and will be able to help you if the problem persists within the app. you need to make contact with them on the number 818-460-7477, or you can also opt for a live chat in their website whichever is convenient for you.