LabCorp Link Login And Labcorp Patient Portal
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is commonly operating as the LabCorp. It is an American S&P 500 company and its headquarter is located in Burlington, North Carolina. They operate one of the largest clinical laboratory networks throughout the world. They have around 36 primary laboratories in the United States. In 1995, it marge with the National Health Laboratory, and before that it was known as the Roche Biomedical LabCorp. LabCorp was an early pioneer of genomic testing using polymerase chain reaction technology.
Features of LabCorp Link Portal:
Everyday health care professionals are mostly relying on LabCorp. For timely and accurate lab results to improve patient care, you can choose LabCorp. These are the key features that you will get with LabCorp:
- ABN OnDemand: with this web-based tool, LabCorp clients can generate an ABN (Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage) for the lab services via an internet connection. You will require a LabCorp account number.
- AccuDraw: It will combine on-screen visual cues with specimen collection instructions to help ensure accuracy and precision when collecting specimens within your office.
- Client Bill Center: you can make secure payment invoices from LabCorp and its subsidiaries and submit billing or account change requests.
- Test Change Notification: It gives you immediate and scheduled changes to LabCorp’s Directory of Service tests.
LabCorp Link Login:
The login process for the LabCorp Link is quite simple. To access the portal, you must have your registered email and password. If you don’t have your login credentials, then you have to create an account. If you have your login credentials, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.labcorplink.com.
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login portal.
- There, you have to input your registered email and password.
- After providing your login credentials, then you have to click on the Sign In option.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, then you will be redirected to your LabCorp Link.
How to Reset LabCorp Link Login Password:
The password is the most important credentials to access LabCorp. It is not possible to access the LabCorp Link portal without a password. For any reason, if you have forgotten your password, then you have to reset the password. To reset your forgotten password, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to go to this link www.labcorplink.com, for direct access to the LabCorp Link login page.
- There, you just have to select the Forgot Password option.
- Provide your email address associated with your LabCorp Link account.
- After that, you have to click on the Reset Password option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to reset your forgotten password.
Also Read : How to Login into TextNow Account
How to Create a LabCorp Link Account:
If you are a new user at LabCorp Link, then you have to create your account first. You will require your basic details to create an account. If you haven’t yet created your LabCorp Link account, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You just need to go to this link www.labcorplink.com.
- There, under the Sign In option, you have to click on the Create an Account option.
- You have to provide your email address, name, initials, etc.
- If you are a provider, then select YES and provide the NPI details.
- Then, you have to input your LabCorp Account Number on the next field.
- On the last field, you have to enter your zip code.
- Then, you have to agree with the terms and conditions by checking the box.
- Then, mark the box, I’m not a robot option to pass the robot check.
- After providing all the required details, you have to click on the Create Account option.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to create your LabCorp Link account.
How to Complete LabCorp Link Registration Process:
In order to complete the registration, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to go to this link www.labcorplink.com.
- Then, you have to click on the Complete Registration option.
- You have to provide a registered email address on the first field.
- On the last field, you have to provide your LabCorp Account Number.
- After that, simply click on the Continue button to proceed further.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
What is LabCorp Patient Portal?
In a word, LabCorp Patient Portal is a one-stop solution for the patient where they can make an appointment, view test results, Pay their bills and many more.
LabCorp Patient Portal Login:
To login at your LabCorp patient portal just follow the below steps,
- Visit patient.labcorp.com
- Now enter your Email Id followed by your Password
- And Click on the Sign In Tab.
LabCorp Contact Info:
If you have any questions or facing any problems while accessing the LabCorp Link, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Call at: 1-877-442-3226
So, as you can see it is very simple to access the LabCorp Link portal. You will require your registered email and password to access the portal. If you don’t have your login credentials, then you have to create an account first. With your login credentials, you just have to follow the above-mentioned instructions to access the LabCorp Link portal. Still, if you have any questions about the LabCorp Link, you can contact the customer service department.