Baskin Robbins Survey at www.tellbaskinrobbins.com
Join Baskin Robbins Guest Survey
Baskin-Robbins invites the customers for a short guest survey that takes less than 3 minutes to complete based on their latest Baskin-Robbins experience. As a customer, your satisfaction and feedback are very important and will help Baskin-Robbins with providing its signature service to every guest. Plus, by completing the Baskin-Robbins guest satisfaction survey, you will win a discount coupon good for your next purchase at a participating location.
Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest ice cream specialty chain with more than 8000 stores. Which around 2500 shops are in the United States and over 5000 locations in the other 52 countries. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dunkin’ Brands. Baskin-Robbins was started by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in 1945 with the idea of offering 31 flavors of ice creams, new for each in a whole month. Today, the chain offers 1300 plus flavors across the world.
Rules and Requirements of Baskin Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey
You must be an eligible individual to partake in the Baskin Robbins Guest Survey. For that, you will need
- To visit a Baskin-Robbins restaurant most recently.
- Receive a valid purchase receipt with a survey invite code on it.
- Must not be an employee of Baskin-Robbins, survey administrator, and their associated companies. Also, neither be any of their immediate family members or persons involved in the promotion.
- Must complete the survey within 3 days mentioned of receiving your Baskin-Robbins Survey invitation.
- Have a web-enabled computer or mobile device to access the survey online.
How to Complete Baskin Robbins Survey
So, have you all the requisites mentioned above? If so, you can take the following steps to initiate the TellBaskinRobbins Survey. Just keep the survey invite in your hand and open a web browser.
- Go to the specific Survey Site on your Baskin-Robbins Receipt or access www.tellbaskinrobbins.com
- Enter the 18-digit Survey Code in the blank space near the bottom of the page. You can find the code on your Baskin-Robbins receipt or survey invitation.
- If you have any problem locating the numbers on your receipt, click the “Where is my survey code?” link above the entry field to view an example.
- Click the “Begin Survey” button to proceed.
- Select your visit type and the items you ordered at that Baskin-Robbins visit.
- Rate your experience and respond to the survey questions honestly as much as you can
- Upon completion, enter the requested information like your email address.
- Your Validation Code will be shown on your screen. Fill the code into the provided space on your BaskinRobbins survey invitation receipt to validate the offer.
- If you don’t have survey code then click on ‘here’.
- Now fill all the requirements such as Store, Date and Time of visit, Order number etc.
- Click on “Begin Survey” to proceed.
Now simply bring the receipt with the redemption code to the Baskin-Robbins shop listed at the top of that receipt. Purchase $4 or more and receive your $1 discount.
Baskin-Robbins Guest Survey Rewards
A guest survey coupon is to be used for $1 off the next purchase of $4 or more at Baskin-Robbins.
The cash redemption value of the offer is 1/20 or 1 cent.
- Join HT Survey & Get A Chance To Win $ 500 Gift Card
- Participate in JackListens Survey & Win Free Taco Coupon Or Bogo Coupon
- Join Kohl’s Survey And Get 10% Discount Coupon
Baskin-Robbins Survey Offer Redemption
- The Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey offer limit is one receipt per customer per visit.
- The Validation Code will expire after a certain period. You must redeem the offer before that.
- You need to pay the applicable tax
- The offer may not be combined with any other promotion or discount.
- You must present the receipt including the validation code at the time of order for offer redemption.
- You cannot redeem the offer towards the purchase of a Dunkin Donuts K-Cups pack, Keurig Brewers, or any Baskin-Robbins or Dunkin Donuts gift card.
Baskin-Robbins Customer Support:
Phone Number: 800-859-5339