How to Access Your CenturyLink Account Online
CenturyLink is a telecommunications organization that offers fast web, fiber, voice, telephone, and TV administrations for both private and independent venture clients. They are committed to engaging individuals through innovation, both at home and at work. CenturyLink, with its solid legacy, is essential for Lumen Technologies. It stays a confided in the brand for private and independent venture clients over customary and fiber organizations.
Furthermore, Lumen is satisfied to declare Quantum Fiber, a completely advanced stage for conveying fiber-based items and administrations to habitations and private ventures. Quantum Fiber will utilize the intensity of Lumen’s broad fiber organization and framework.
How do I log in to my CenturyLink Account:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter the URL centurylink.com/myaccount in the address bar
- You have to choose the account you want and in the next screen provide
- Username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover CenturyLink Login Information
- To recover the login details use the link centurylink.com/myaccount
- In the login, section hit on the ‘Forgot username’ button.
- Add the account email and hit on the ‘Next’ button.
- For password reset enter the username and click on the ‘Next’ button.
How to Register for CenturyLink Account
- To enroll for the account go to the webpage centurylink.com/myaccount
- Click on, the ‘Enroll now’ button.
- Enter an account number, zip code click on the ‘Next’ button.
CenturyLink Quick Bill Pay
- To pay the bill without login go to the web address centurylink.com
- In the login section, you will get a drop-down click on the ‘Quick bill pay’ button.
- Provide account or billing phone number now click on the ‘Next’ button.
CenturyLinkBill Payment Through AutoPay
- You can set up an autopay process and for this, you have to log in to your account.
- You have to go to the portal centurylink.com
- As the page appears login to your account and set the payment.
CenturyLinkBill Pay by Phone
- Keep the payment information and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, 800-603-6000.
CenturyLink Bill Pay Through Mail
- If you have a lot of time before your bill is expected, mailing in your installment is one of CenturyLink’s installment alternatives.
- Send the payment to:
- If you live in AZ, CO, NM, OR, WA, or WY, mail your payment to CenturyLink. PO Box 91155. Seattle, WA 98111-9255
- If you live in IA, MN, NE, ND, SD, UT, ID, or MT, mail your payment to CenturyLink. PO Box 2956. Phoenix, AZ 85062-2956
- If you live in any other state, mail your payment to CenturyLink. PO Box 2961. Phoenix, AZ 85062-2961
- Enter your account number on your check or money order
- Provide the correct mailing address on a new, plain envelope, or use the envelope provided with your bill
- Add both your remittance slip and payment to the envelope
- Stamp and mail the envelope at last.
CenturyLink Bill Pay in Person
- You can pay the bill in person.
- You have to find a Check Free pay agent or a Western Union place near you.
- Carry your payment details and you can pay through cash or through debit or credit card.
CenturyLink Bill Pay by Mobile App
- To pay for the mobile app download the mobile app of CenturyLink.
- Through your mobile, you can make the payment by Google pay or Apple Wallet.
CenturyLink Customer Help
For more help call on 866-642-0444.