Take My Salon Listens Survey Online
Regis cares about the guests’ experience at their salons. Therefore, My Salon Listens Survey by Regis Corporation invites the customers in participating salons to give their feedback regarding their salon experience. You can join this Guest Survey program by visiting mysalonlistens.com or by clicking the link in the email invitation Regis sent to you. The responses you made in My Salon Listen will be used to improve the salon service as well as your experience. Like, as improving employee training, enhancing future marketing messages, and offers, and promoting Regis.
About My Salon Listen to the Survey
- You are not charged a fee to participate in the Regis My Salon Listens Survey.
- By providing the email address, you are allowed to receive e-communication, survey invitations, and other offers, promotions, etc.
- As a My Salon Listens contestant, your name, likeness, posts, comments, and submitted biographical data can be used in any medium for advertising and promotional purposes without notice.
- To check the complete rules, click the “Terms & Conditions” link found at the bottom of the My Salon Listens Survey Program.
Rules and Requirements of My Salon Listens Survey
So, if you have taken a service from Regis Salon recently, you can participate in this survey program. For that, you will need to have the eligibility and abide by some rules. Here is a brief guide of the requirements and steps to help you complete the Regis Corp Customer Satisfaction Survey in the right way.
- Visit a participating Regis salon.
- Receive service at that salon and save the receipt to get the details required to take the survey.
- Must be able to recall the experience.
- Not be an employee or their family or household members of Regis Corporation and its salons.
- A computer or smartphone with a stable internet connection to open a web browser to access My Salon Listens.
How to Complete MySalonListens Survey
Regis My Salon Listen Online Survey is short and simple. It takes only 3-5 minutes to finish. To get started with the process, have your Regis Salon Receipt ready and
- Go to the My Salon Listens Survey website at mysalonlistens.com or open the My Salon Listen email invitation and click the survey link in it.
- Choose the Regis Salon you visited.
- Select the address, location, and city of your visited salon, or choose the appropriate one from the drop-down list. It can be found on your Regis Receipt.
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter the date you visited the Regis Salon and took the service from the receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button to start to respond to the My Salon Listen survey questions based on your experience.
- Rate your satisfaction, leave your comment, and provide the required details including your email address to receive offers from Regis.
Regis, based in Edina, Minnesota, is an international hair and beauty salon chain. The company owns franchises, and corporate over 8000 locations, across North America, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the UK. Regis was founded in 1922 as Kunin Beauty Salon by Paul and Florence Kunin. Regis offers a wide range of hair care services and products under various concepts like Supercuts, MasterCuts, Regis Salon, Cost Cutters, Sassoon Salon, First Choice Haircutters, and more.
Regis Survey Contact Details:
Any concern about My Salon Listens, you can contact Regis Customer Service in the following way:
Phone Number: 1-877-857-2070
Attn: Customer CS
7201 Metro Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55439