postalexperience.com/pos – Join U.S Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
U.S Postal Service Customer Experience Survey:
United States Postal Service provides the consumers with a customer experience questionnaire website to share the experiences through a 2-minute survey. The person who recently made a purchase at a local post office can take the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey. The responses you will make to the survey questionnaire are important to help USPS improve postal service in your area. And all of your information will be kept strictly confidential.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Rules & Requirements:
The following terms and conditions you must comply with to participate in the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey.
- You must be a United States resident.
- You must make a recent purchase at your local post office.
- Have a valid receipt received from that United States Postal Service transaction.
- The survey must be completed by the persons themselves who used the USPS service.
- Employees, directors, officers, as well as the immediate family members, of the U.S Postal Service and its associated agencies, cannot join the program.
How to Take the United States Postal Service Customer Survey Online:
United States Postal Service Customer Experience Online Survey takes about 2 minutes to complete. To begin the survey over the web keep your USPS receipt handy and use the steps provided below.
- Visit the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire Site at postalexperience.com/pos
- Choose your preferred language between English and Spanish and click “Next” to continue.
- On the second page, click the “Next” button again to proceed.
- Enter the Zip Code printed at the top of your U.S. Postal Service purchase receipt. You can also find the number below the post office location and above the date and phone number as shown on the sample receipt image posted on that survey page.
- Select the location of the post office where you made your last purchase.
- Enter the transaction date on the next page from your receipt.
- Select your overall satisfaction and recommendation thinking about your visit to that USPS office.
- Type your primary reason for giving those ratings.
- Answer a few other questions about the USPS service and your experience with it.
- If there is anything else you want to share, you can write in the last step of the survey to improve your satisfaction with the service you received at USPS.
- Upon completion, you will be directed to usps.com in a few seconds automatically. Close the tab or browser to avoid going to the URL.
Also Read : Take Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
About U.S. Postal Service:
United States Postal Service is a delivery service of the United States and also known as Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service. It is an independent agency of the U.S. Federal Government and authorized by the United States Constitution. USPS provides its service through more than 34000 retail locations and usps.com, the most frequently visited website in the federal government. regardless of geography and locations, U.S. Postal Service is legally obligated to all Americans at equal price and quality.
U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Email Address for technical problems and difficulties: email@example.com.
USPS Customer Care Phone Number: (800) 275-8777