plex.tv/link – Activate Plex Online
How to Activate Plex on Streaming Devices:
Plex is one of the most prominent and amazing media servers available today. The Plex Media Server mainly organizes audio, video, and photos from a user’s collections and online services, and help you to streams them to the players. With the Plex media server, you can watch personal media collections as well. You can also access the live TV content if you have the Plex. You can stream news, web shows, etc.
How to Create a Plex Account:
If you don’t have a Plex account, then you have to follow these instructions below to create an account:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link plex.tv/link.
- There, simply provide your email address and create a new password.
- After entering the required details, you just have to click on Create an Account.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to create the Plex account.
Where to Enter Plex TV Code:
- Firstly, you have to open the website browser on your phone or desktop and visit this link plex.tv/link. Make sure to verify that you are signed into the correct Plex account.
- You have to provide the four-character code and then click apply.
- After entering the code, your participant’s program will be activated. It will refresh itself automatically after a short time and be linked to your account.
How You Can Connect to Your Account through Code:
- You have to switch on your Smart TV and then choose the Sign In button.
- Make sure to note down the 4 digits of the link code you will need to connect your application to the account that you have created.
- Then, from your PC or smartphone, you have to visit this link plex.tv/link
- After that, you just need to input the code for the link.
- Then, you just need to click on the Submit button to proceed further.
- After that, the app will restart itself a couple of seconds later and will be linked to Plex TV.
Also Read: How to Clear Chrome Cache on Computer
How to Activate Plex on Roku:
These are the following steps that you can follow to activate the Plex on your device:
- Firstly, you have to go to the Roku channel store on your Roku device.
- After that, simply move down to the left side by selecting the option of Streaming Channels.
- Then, you have to select the Search Channels option.
- After that, you have to use the keys on the screen and then enter the Plex in the search area.
- Then, from the search result, you have to select the Plex.
- You have to use the Roku remote to Add Channel and then install it.
- Then, simply wait for the successful installation notification.
- Once the app is successfully installed on your device, you have to open the Plex channel.
- You have to enter the details of your Plex account to sign in to your account.
- Once you logged in to your Plex account, you will get the activation code.
- Then, from your smartphone or PC, simply visit this link plex.tv/link.
- There, you have to log in to your Plex account and then provide the activation code.
- after that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to activate the Plex on your device.
Activate Plex on Your Smart TV:
If you want to activate the Plex on your Smart TV, then you have to follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to launch the Plex on your Smart TV.
- There, on your TV screen, you have to select the Sign In option.
- Then, in the next few minutes, you will get to view an identifier of four characters on the TV screen. You will require this code to sign in.
- After that, you have to visit this link http://plex.tv/link, from your PC or smartphone.
- There, you have to provide your Plex account login credentials to access the account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you will be asked to enter the four-character code.
- Then, on the given field, provide the code that you have received from your TV screen.
- After submitting the code, Plex will be activated on your TV.