How to Access your CharmPHR Login Account
Charm Personal Health Portal maintains the health records of your family members. Each data is accessible to you. As all the health records are at your fingertips, it becomes convenient for you to share with your health providers at any point in time, without compromising on security.
The purpose of this write-up is to guide you about signing in and resetting your CharmPHR account. We can certainly guide you through the process of signing up and resetting your CharmPHR account. Here’s a tutorial for both actions:
Signing In to a CharmPHR Account
- Open Your Web Browser: Launch your preferred web browser and navigate to the CharmPHR login page: phr.charmtracker.com.
- After that page opens enter your Email address or mobile number.
- Click on the ‘next’ button to continue the process.
Resetting Your CharmPHR Login Account
You might face a situation where you forget the password. Follow the simple instructions below.
- Access the Login Page: Visit the CharmPHR login page: phr.charmtracker.com.
- Forgot Password Link: Look for a “Forgot Password” below the “next” button.
- Enter Your Email: Enter the email address associated with your CharmPHR account.
- You’ll be asked to enter the last password you remember. If it matches the actual password, then you’ll be allowed to log in by clicking on “VERIFY PASSWORD”.
- If your attempt fails, then click on “Continue to reset password”
- Reset Link Sent: After entering your email, you should receive an email with a password reset link. This email might also contain instructions on how to proceed.
- Create a New Password: Click the password reset link in the email and follow the instructions to create a new password for your account. Make sure to create a strong, secure password.
- The password should be at least eight characters. It shouldn’t contain either a login name or email id. Don’t exceed 250 characters. There must be at least one special character (&, @, etc.) and one numeric character (1,2, etc.). Both upper- and lower-case characters are needed. No continuous characters.
- Confirm the password.
- Click on the ‘Change Password
- Enter the verification code received via email.
- Click on the “Verify OTP” button.
- Log In: Once you’ve reset your password, return to the CharmPHR login page and log in using your username and the new password.
- Check the SPAM folder if you have not received the password reset email.
- Password is case-sensitive. Hence make sure that you enter the password in the proper case.
- For your reference, the account username is mentioned in the password reset email.