Access to your MyNova Login Account
Whether it is your first opportunity to school or you are getting back to finish a degree, seek after proceeding with instruction, or redirect your profession, there is a spot for everybody at NOVA. We offer in excess of 100 partner certificate and endorsement programs, including distance learning programs through NOVA Online and proceeding with schooling flows through Workforce Development. Situated close to Washington, D.C., the College incorporates six grounds Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, MEC, and Woodbridge; alongside Reston Educational Center and NOVA Online.
NOVA is certified by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Their obligation to comprehensive greatness is one of our fundamental beliefs at NOVA you can come as you are and become who you need to be. At NOVA you can pick an instructive way that works for you, whether you’re keen on a data innovation or digital protection vocation, you need to help patients as a respiratory advisor or wellbeing specialist.
Features of NovaConnect Portal
- Drop a Class
- View Your Class Schedule
- Find an Online Class
- View Financial Aid, Ineligible Classes,
- Enroll in a Class
- My Nova password reset
- Change your password
Apply for Nova Login Account
- Copy and paste the Nova URL to visit the page nvcc.edu/academic-tools
- At the top right side of the page click on the ‘Apply’ tab.
- Select a program of study. Review available programs of study.
- Submit your application. Click the APPLY NOW link to complete your application. You need to review your academic calendar to decide what start term is best for you.
- After that a new page will open here you can see CREATE AN ACCOUNT link at the bottom of the page.
- Then add your Information, Contact Information, Email address, Username and Password, Account Security, and Additional Information.
- After that click on the Submit button.
Login to your MyNova Online Account
- Visit the login page of MyNova by using the web address nvcc.edu/academic-tools
- Secondly at the center left side of the page click on the ‘myNova Login’ tab.
- Add the username and click on the ‘Go’ button.
Recover MyNova Login Credentials
- To recover the login details use the link nvcc.edu/academic-tools
- Click on the ‘Forgot my password’ tab.
- Enter the username or account email address and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For the username retrieval enter the account email address, check the verification box click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions to complete the login details.
Nova Bill Payment by Mail
- Payments may be made in person or mailed to any campus Business Office payable to NVCC or NOVA, but must be received by 5 p.m. on the date of your payment deadline.
- Include your name, Student ID number (NOVAConnect ID), and the telephone number of the account’s owner. Addresses for each campus are available online and inside the back cover of the printed schedule.
- Post it to: 8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003, United States.
Frequently Asked Questions on Nova
Can You Change Your PIN?
You will be naturally approached to change your default secret phrase whenever you first use NOVAConnect effectively. If you have any desire to change your secret word after the underlying time, click the Find My ID button on the NOVAConnect site. Enter your username and secret key. On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea about your username, you can go through the Look highlight. Click on Login. Change your secret phrase is a choice.
What Should You Do If You Find Multiple Student IDs In My Name?
Whenever you have more than one understudy ID, you might have taken a course at another school. The school code of NOVA is NV280. You can tap the Find My ID button to ensure your Nova Student ID is accessible. In the event that you actually can’t sign on utilizing Student ID, you ought to contact the IT Help Desk, and they will be glad to help you.
What is VCCS Email?
The Virginia Community College System email framework is facilitated by Google Apps, and everybody (understudies, personnel, and staff) with the MyVWCC username is appointed a Gmail account. Google email framework gives you a truly dependable and secure method for sending and get messages.
Nova Contact Information
For more information call on 703.323.3000.